Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Yet more backlog

I developed more stuff today, part finished double exposures.






I realised recently I've started thinking of output partly in terms of this blog - as in, when I finish something my main following thought is when am I gonna get a chance to put it on the blog. This stuff will have to wait too as I'm now wading through UCAS courses to apply for, having finally finished the personal statement bit (thanks in no small part to Louise). For now, a selection of the doubles/non-doubles (I actually ended up only doubling about half the roll cos I got impatient and just wanted to see it), to remind me that I did them and that I need to do more.




































More open vans, hurray! It feels good to walk around with a hefty film camera, but boy does my hip-bone get a battering.