Sunday, May 08, 2011

Bad Weather vs Good Weather with Dave Colohan + the layer that outstayed its welcome, happily


This was supposed to be just a straightforward set of doubles but my poor dysfunctional brain struck again as I used a roll of film that had already been exposed once, even before Dave and I did our respective layers - he in search of good weather and I in search of bad. The other layer, I can only estimate, is from around September/October 2010, judging almost solely from the photograph of Barry which I'm fairly positive I took a few days before we did the Simulacrum video shoot with Alice. There are some happy coincidences though...























































































The two above and below are my favourites


























































































[Taken on Fuji Superia 200 (rated at 400) with a Cosina CX5F in Galway (me) and Ballymahon (Dave)]